Saturday, March 5, 2011

Momusu Updates~


More updates! Yes.. now this time it’s Morning Musume.. Well first you see that picture ^ That’s the new profile picture of Momusu (Official Hello Project Site) Then next is more updates about their new single..
TRACKLIST
  1. Maji Desu ka Ska! (まじですかスカ!)
  2. Motto Aishite Hoshii no (もっと愛してほしいの)
  3. Maji Desu ka Ska! (まじですかスカ! Instrumental)
I think “Maji desu ka Ska!” means “Are you serious?” or “Seriously?” about the Ska! I think I read something about it before.. I think they said it was some kind of genre I dunno. So up until now I don’t get the “Ska!” part. For their b-side I think it means (from Google translate) “Want to love more” I’m guessing it’d be something like “Ame ga furanai…” Just guessing :>
Now full radio preview!! After I saw it on youtube I immediately listened to it. It sounds so effing awesome! After listening to it a couple of times I started singing along. Lucky the person who uploaded it included lyrics. So yeah I’ve been trying to memorize it and yeah theres progress.
The song is pretty good. Very different from the Momusu now. Why..well the recent releases of MM has been mature-ish (Like Onna to Otoko.. and Onna ga medatte..) Probably because most of the members are 17/18 + of age. While now they have the new members. In the previous Bijou Gaku episode they described the song as “upbeat and refreshing..it represents the “new-ness” of the 9th gen.
PLEASE LISTEN TO IT!!!
Uploaded by: 
Oh and here’s this week’s Bijou Gaku.. I’ll upload the RAW one and the other video that has subs (ENG) Oh and I’ll include the one from last week and 2 weeks ago.
Uploaded by: 
All Subbed videos uploaded by: 
EDIT: Oh and one more thing.. Momusu will be releasing another single (their 46th to be exact) this May (on the 18th) and will have 4 versions (Regular, Limited A,B,C) Currently untitled. I’m shocked to hear the news (Quite like Berryz) Currently the groups that have new single announcement are S/mileage (5th), Berryz (26th) & Momusu (46th) I wonder when C-ute & Manoeri will have their next. I hope C-ute’s next one will be as awesome as “Kiss me..” while Manoeri’s last one was good, but it wasn’t enough (I think her sales were low. I THINK)
EDIT 2:
Okay another update.. a radio preview of this single’s b-side (Motto Aishite Hoshii no) has been released. It was previewed on Sayu’s radio show. This b-side reminds me of “Nakidasu Kamo Shirenai yo” and “Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun” Both are b-sides. (The first one coming from “onna ga medatte..” and the second one from “kimagure princess”) I dunno it just has the same feeling or vibe.  Very different from the a-side.
Well I’m not sure about the lyric distribution because the quality isn’t that good, but I’m sure that I heard Ai’s voice a couple of times. Reina had a couple of solo lines too. Sayumi sang the “whoa whoa yeah yeah” parts I think and there are parts she sang it with another girl. This is just a short version and the quality is not that good. I do hope they give the new members solo lines here too.
Uploaded by: 
Release Date: March 23

No comments:

Post a Comment