Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Belated Happy 18th Birthday Chii!!!









Video uploaded by: upfrontchannel




Click the Picture for a bigger Image

That I suppose is my birthday gift to my Chii! It's not too much but I hope she appreciates it! >.<

Well I posted the video that upfrontchannel posted in youtube. It's about Chii's birthday I suppose since she's carrying her cake that says "Happy Birthday Chinami" and has 18 candles (I didn't count but I think it's 18 candles.

I also made a siggy out of boredome



I made the "Cowboy Chinami" first, I won't post the other siggy I made since it sucks and it's not that good, well even these 2, but it's better than the other one.


I've got a lot of Chii pics but I guess I'll just make a slideshow out of it and edit this post but for now all I've got is this... 


===========================================


Happy Birthday Chii! Sorry I didn't greet you one the actual date, although now I'm making a post about you. Before I didn't exactly notice Chinami...but when I saw a picture of her (I think it was from a H!P concert, 2008? I think) I saw the backstage pictures and I saw a picture of her and I was like! "!!!" Chinami's sweet, playful, never frowns & always smiles :D That's what I love about her! 


T-alkative
O-ptimistic
K-ind
U-nique
N-ice
A-ctive
G-reat
A-ngelic


C-ute
H-yper
I-ntelligent
N-utty
A-bsolutely Fab

M-mmmmmmmmmm
I-nteresting





Happy Birthday CHII!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment