Tuesday, May 25, 2010

S/mileage "Yume Miru 15sai" PV Released


Ahh!!!  S/mileage's first major single "Yume Miru 15sai"'s PV has been released!! To tell you the truth I just saw the PV just now but I know that the PV was already released...

Now when the video started I was like "Is this really the PV? and is this the right song?" and then yeah it was! This is a whole new side of S/mileage kinda dark but it was cool! I think I like the other outfit better (the red outfit) Kanon looks better in that outfit.

Overall I love it! The song's catchy and the PV's awesome. The outfits used and they gave each member the time to shine. I posted in my blog their 2nd major single to be, I'm excited to hear it since they did a good performance here so I really hope it's like this one! and BTW I replayed and replayed the song while typing all this!


Oh and here's the Live performance. It's so cleeaaaaaaarrrr!!! 


and some CM's that are hell funny XD


No comments:

Post a Comment