Thursday, May 27, 2010

Berryz Koubou's 23rd Single "Honki Bomber!!"『本気ボンバー!!」Longer Preview

Okay the preview I posted before is really a preview...but now here's a longer one...(got it from the forums! Now Skies found it) It sounds awesome! (I told you I'd update ;) )


Okay I'll say it again, It's so f-ing awesome! I can hear Kumai-chan have lots of solo lines so a new change! And Chinami too has a solo line!!! >.< Can't wait for everything! The covers, the PV! and hmmm...the live versions? :D


I'm glad that they gave Bear-chan lots of solo lines in this single...but I do hope that in the next single Chinami will be the one to own the single! >.< 


Release Date: July 14



Video Uploaded by: momomiism


EDIT:







  • Sugaya Risako – 5 lines


  • Tsugunaga Momoko – 4 lines


  • Natsuyaki Miyabi – 4 lines


  • Kumai Yurina – 4 lines


  • Shimizu Saki – 2 lines


  • Tokunaga Chinami – 2 lines


     Sudou Maasa – 2 lines

I found this in Hello!SayuNii...See? Kumai-chan has a lot of lines here tied with Miya & Momo, guess her voice is more appropriate for this song.... Oh and another EDIT... I also found out that it's suppose to be "Maji Bomber!!!" not "Honki Bomber" but the English Translation's still "Serious Bomber"




No comments:

Post a Comment