Saturday, August 21, 2010

C-ute - "Dance de Bakoon!" PV released

The PV for C-ute's 13th single "Dance de Bakoon!" has been released.

The PV's okay.. out of 10 it's 7.5 I don't really like the setting. It makes me a bit dizzy, also when they're in their white outfits it simply ruins the PV,but the black outfits are okay ;)

Judging time :D

  • Song- 3.5
  • Covers- 5
  • PV- 3
  • Outfits- 4.5
  • Vocals- 4.5
  • Dance- 4
  • Close-up - 4
  • Lyric distribution- 4.5
Total= 33/40

I gave the song 3.5 because the start of the song sucks. Maimi sounded like she was drunk, and I think the guys who made the song made it out of boredome. :| 

Although when the chorus came it made me like the song more. I love the second chorus more, Chisato's voice sounded awesome! The vocals were okay except Maimi's. Like I said in some parts like 0:39, 0:51, 1:51, 2:03. She really sounded like she drank how many shots.. No offense to the Maimi fans...I gave the lyric distribution a 4.5 because at least Maimi had some spotlight in this single, not only Airi. Although I feel a bit sorry to the 3 girls...They didn't give them much lines..but at least I can hear them clearly. 

The covers are a perfect 5! I love 'em! The PV didn't impress me so much that's why I only gave them a 3 there. I <333333 the outfits!! but the white outfits didn't suit the PV so well that's why I gave them a 4.5 As for the Dance & Close-up I both gave them 4. The dance was okay I guess and seems fun, while the close-up was a simple close-up. Maimi & Airi are together sharing an old microphone, while Nakky, Chisa & Mai are together. 

Release date: August 25

Video uploaded by: ytsa07


No comments:

Post a Comment