Saturday, August 21, 2010

S/mileage- “Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama”


S/mileage has new profile pictures for their new single  “Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama” God that was long! I call it "Bijin Mama" it's shorter and easier to remember :)

Back to the pictures... They've gone blue now, and there's a slight difference in the outfit. The skirts changed (the style) and the top. They kept their canes (for the dance shot I guess).

 

 

I'll also post the PV preview 

Video uploaded by: 922nksk

I posted it here because I didn't have the time before to post it so I just merged it here. I was quite surprised to see Nono in the PV, she's the "Bijin Mama" (or beautiful mama) in the song (it's about a beautiful mother of a friend who works in the same part-time job) . It fits her well :D She's really a mama and she's gorgeous! The story of the PV isn't so clear yet so we just have to wait till the whole PV is released. 

Release date: September 9


No comments:

Post a Comment