Saturday, August 21, 2010

Morning Musume 9th Gen Audition


Okay, I'm sure everyone heard about the graduation of Kamei, Jun jun & Lin lin. Well Tsunku will hold auditions to replace them. Although Tsunku didn't say how many girls will be chosen to be part of Morning Musume. Girls 10-17 of age are allowed to audition.

Here are the requirements:

About Morning Musume 9th generation auditions
Greetings! I’m Tsunku
The members are always changing, making Morning Musume continue, and after 4 years, we’re looking for new members!
We’ve been looking for the proper timing to hold these auditions for Morning Musume.
This time, along with the news of Kamei Eri, Junjun and Linlin graduation, it was decided that it was the proper timing.
Girls in the 10-17 years old range who love singing, please participate!
(requirements)
1. I’m very energetic and cheerful!
2. I love singing and want to become better at singing!
3. I admire the world of entertainment business!
4. I want to become cuter!
5. I want my talent to be discovered/found!
6. I don’t have self-confidence now but the day when I shine will surely come!
7. I don’t have self-confidence but everyone around me gives me suggestions so I do my best!
8. I have the confidence that I will be #1 in the entertainment world!
10. I love Morning Musume (Hello! Project)!
Anyone that fits even one of these conditions can participate in the auditions!
Be sure to send your application, please make the future Morning Musume a star in the Japanese entertainment world and make them advance in the world!
 I would audition though my mom would probably say no.. :(

I think it's kind of a bad idea to let 10-12 year olds in. 10 is too young. 11-12 meh..still too young. 13 is okay. :D

Also Tsunku said that H!P Eggs are allowed but not all
H!P Eggs that decide to audition will pass immediately to the first stage of the audition, which means that they won’t need to be screened initially.
  • Sainen Mia
  • Mori Saki
  • Kitahara Sayaka
  • Komine Momoka
  • Saho Akari
  • Okai Asuna
  • Sekine Azusa
  • Arai Manami
  • Kaneko Rie
  • Maeda Irori
  • Fukumura Mizuki
  • Takeuchi Akari
  • Miyamoto Karin
  • Satou Ayano
  • Kizawa Runa
  • Tanabe Nanami
  • Takagaki Sayuki
  • Katsuta Rina
  • Nagasawa Wakana
  • Kudo Haruka
There are only a few H!P Egg members that don’t qualify: Aoki Erina (I doubt she would have applied anyway), Tanaka Anri, Sengoku Minami, Kikkawa Yuu, Furukawa Konatsu, and (obviously) Hirano Tomomi.
-Quotes from Hello!SayuNii

 I'm not really familiar with all the eggs, I didn't even know there were new ones! Well I think Mori Saki & Kitahara Sayaka would be Morning Musume material (that's my opinion kay?) For Tanabe Nanami, Miyamoto Karin & Takeuchi Akari, I think they're still too young.

Tsunku's blog entry about the eggs:

I, Tsunku, who’s done a lot of research in BBS’s (public forums/places of opinions) like Serend and Twitter, will make a comment public here.
The frequently/often asked question,
“Can current Eggs participate in the audition for the 9th generation Morning Musume members?”
will get an answer.
The persons who’re currently on Hello Pro Eggs, who are between 10 years and 17 years old, and have the desire to participate, can do so.
If it’s the case, the persons who didn’t sent the application papers, will still participate when the second part of the judging/examination process starts.

EDIT: According to Tsunku’s blog post it seems that H!P Eggs AND Nice Girl Project Trainees both can apply, which means that apart from the 20 H!P Eggs there are 3 other NGP Trainees that are eligible.
Official Morning Musume 9th Gen Audition Site
Tsunku's post about the auditions
Tsunku's message about the MM 9th gen auditions
Tsunku's blog announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment