Monday, June 21, 2010

S/mileage 2nd Major Single ("Ganbaranakutemo ee nende!!") & New Profile Pics!!


S/mileage 2nd Major Single Titled "Ganbaranakutemo ee nende!!" In English it's "It's okay, even if you don't do your best"

I'm quite excited cuz the title sounds great and the past songs of S/mileage are good so I'm excited to see the PV and hear the song and see the covers... but the outfits are here...







The girls look wonderful! I gotta say this outfit's quite similar to the past one... kinda like a uniform only they changed the design and the colors.. instead of white and blue-ish color they changed it to white & black. Also they had the symbol of S/mileage the kind of badge they have on their right....

Everything's fine... I hope... well I'll update hopefully... my blog when I have time... Oh.. and the Cutie of the week and the poll I guess I'll take it off for now :D Im a bit busy and I have no time to update.. :D

Release date: July 28

No comments:

Post a Comment