Friday, June 25, 2010

Cutie of the Month Winner (July)

Okay... I know the results is like 3 weeks late.. so now I'm updating it...and I decided that I'll make it a month. Reason, well I'm simply busy! So, the winner for this month is...

My Only CHII!!


Congratulations Chii!

The results...

In first place is Chinami with 75 votes(41.67%) In second is Michishige Sayumi with 67 votes(37.22%) And in third place is Okai Chisato with 38 votes(21.11%) The poll had a total of 180 votes.

Actually this had a specific date which will end the poll. But I forgot to put the date. But I mentioned the date in my last post about this. But because I was so bust and that I had no time or little time to update my blog, The poll results (final) was moved to today. So.. for July the girls are...


Well if you don't know who the girls are... 

(Left-Right) Jun Jun of Morning Musume, Tsugunaga Momoko of Berryz Koubou and Maeda Yuuka of S/mileage.

Please vote! I decided to end this poll on July 24, 2010 (That's a Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment