Wednesday, June 30, 2010

S/mileage- “Ganbaranakutemo ee nende!!” Covers/Radio Preview Released


 

Click cover for bigger Image

I'll start first with the covers... They haven't stated what cover is for what version... so there... Among the four covers I think I like the third one... where the background is white and they are all seated on a bench. Yuuka, DAWA looked like they were gossiping. Then Sakii3 (Ogawa) looked like she was in her own world eating a hotdog I think... the n Kanon's daydreaming resting her head on DAWA's shoulder.. :>
My Second I think would be the one where they were in their black outfits... :> I think it's nice with their canes... It's a prop I think for their dance since I saw them practicing the dance (in the upfrontchannel channel in youtube) I also like their background there! The first two's okay, it looks like an old newspaper...and there's like a text there in English

"After the spectacular debut on 2010 May 26th, S/mileage, Ayaka, Yuuka, Kanon, Saki hasalready announced their 2nd single, “GANBARANAKUTEMOEENENDE!!” Rumor has it, the new song is great and sweet. Fans say they can hardly wait for the new release!!"
-Quote from Hello!SayuNii

There's even a date there.. "July 28, 2010" and it says there "Produced by: Tsunku" (the name tsunku's in hiragana)

Well next the radio preview...


Video Uploaded by: xlozziex3




Now I'm starting to like it <3 Because in my last post I said that it annoys me a little bit...but now after lots of times of playing it over and over again I'm starting to like it :> It is sweet and GREAT now AWESOME! :)

Now only the PV's missing so I can't waiitt!!!

Release Date: July 28

No comments:

Post a Comment