Monday, June 28, 2010

S/mileage- “Ganbaranakutemo ee nende!!” Preview Released


A preview of S/mileage's 2nd Single entitled  “Ganbaranakutemo ee nende!!” has been released.

Although the preview doesn't have good quality.. Since it was performed live at their FC event.

Back to the song...I have already listened to it (in one of the videos posted by upfrontchannel in youtube) but it was like a no vocals version yet.. in fact they were still learning the song...then i heard the version where they were still recording it..and the part where they were practicing the dance.

My first comment there was "WOW! another happy for-little-girls song" somehow like the "Otona ni narutte muzukashii!!" and the "Suki-chan" song...I'm not saying this single is bad...don't jump into conclusions, but I do like it, but I get a little distracted with the clown tool ya know the beep beep thing (memory block) a bit and the uhm what do you call that? the loud percussion stuff...whatever well a bit too annoying for me...but the song is cute and uhm funny in a way... For now I like their "Yume Miru 15" better but I guess this is how I start with new things...At first I like dislike it and uhm compare it to the past single or something but I start to like it after a couple of days.. :D

According to a tweet from S/mileage staff, we will get a chance to hear the radio rip...hopefully :D

Release Date: July 28


No comments:

Post a Comment