Friday, July 16, 2010

C-ute -New Profile Pics for “Dance de Bakoon”



















The official H!P site has updated C-ute's profile with new pictures. Outfits that are used for their 13th single “Dance de Bakoon”








Wow. My first impression on the outfits. I first saw Airi in her outfit cuz of my friend from the forums. Then I decided to check some updates and I saw that the outfits have been revealed. Without looking at the full body picture it looks awesome. I thought that they had mini dresses, but when I saw the full body picture I was shocked to see it really was a dress.

The outfits are okay I guess. I'm not quite sure what I like better, the campus life ~umarete kite yokatta~ outfits or this. Both outfits are awesome. Here, everyone looks like an angel, while in the campus life thing, they look like uhm... gorgeous girls with pink uniforms (shorts not skirts)

I think Nakky caught my attention. She looks awesome! It suits her so much. I love her hairstyle the accessory in her hair looks good on her. and she's GORGEOUS.

Next would be Chisato :) She's my #2 in C-ute after all. In this single & the previous one, she really looks girly. Cuz for me, C-ute's 9th single (Shochuu...) she started to become girly :| So I guess that's why she quickly became one of my favorites. Okay. I'll change "Girly" to "Mature" She matured sooooo much... Before she still had her bangs up and she had short hair, and she looks funny :))

Here's a picture of her... :)


See???

Airi looks gorgeous (of course) I think now Maimi's short hair suits her. Like before I complain about her cutting her hair short and it doesn't suit her, but now she looks like uhm.. like before!! She looks awesome! Mai looks a bit scary and boyish :( Im starting to dislike Mai... Unlike before she's so girly :(

Well.. here's the full body pic..



Release Date: August 25

No comments:

Post a Comment