Friday, July 2, 2010

S/mileage- "◯◯Ganbaranakutemo ee nende!!" PV Preview


S/mileage 2nd single PV preview!!!

It's so awesome!! I mean yeah my first impression is awesome! but I can't fully say that because I haven't seen the whole PV.  So I'll update my post once the whole PV's released.

The PV starts with them dancing with their canes standing on a cloud. They are wearing their white costumes (like the one above) ^ Then they just keep on dancing and some parts where they are dancing with their other outfits on (the black one) and the setting there is dark-ish like it's twilight time.

Then they all had solo lines...so those parts are close-ups of them.I gotta say all of them looked GORGEOUS!!! Kanon looks so >w< I really like the part where they all say "Yay yay yay yay!" AHH!!

And there are like parts where they were goofing off! so they were awesome there! >w<

Currently I'm loving the single! Everything about it! The covers, PV, song...EVERYTHING!

Compare to their 1st single (Yume Miru 15) This is fun & good for people who love to goof off and have fun! While the other one (1st single) it's mature and for those who love love songs, mature type. I love both but I guess I'm more of the 1st one... I'm not that funny.. but sometimes I do love to goof off!! >w<

Release Date: July 28

No comments:

Post a Comment