Friday, July 16, 2010

Mano Erina- “Genkimono de Ikou!”


The title for Mano Erina’s 8th single has been revealed to be Genkimono de Ikou! on the official H!P site. The title for the c/w has also been revealed to be Uchi e Kaerou!(Eng: Returning Home) which was the ending theme for Mano’s Kai-Ki: Tales of Terrormovie.
Quote: Hello!SayuNii

Sorry..I've been out for so long, so I'll just compile all info about Mano's new single...as you can see I just quoted the info about the single..Next I'll post the preview of the song...



Video Uploaded by: argel737 




I like the song :) 

Just by the title it sounds like an energetic song and the type where when you're bored and you hear the song, you feel energize! I'm writing while listening to the song, cuz this is the first time I heard it. I LOVE IT! Compared to her "Haru no arashi" & "Onegai Dakara" I like this wayyyy better than the two combined :P

I'm not saying the past two singles suck, but I guess for me I like Mano singing these kind of songs. Just like her 5th single ("LOVE & PEACE=PARADISE") That's one of my favorite Mano single. In the song I really liked the part where Mano just say "Iku yo!! Seno!! Genki!!" She's encouraging us to be like happy or something I think. :|

Now... the H!P Profile Pic...



She looks awesome ;) but it kinda feels incomplete :| I dunno what but I just feel it is. However this is an energetic song so I guess this is also good cuz she can dance and move freely with these kind of clothing.

Hopefully the PV will be awesome and also her rankings in the Oricon? chart will be good.

Release Date: September 15

No comments:

Post a Comment