Friday, July 16, 2010

Mori Saki Opened up a Twitter Account!


Mori Saki (She's from Hello!Pro Eggs) Opened up a twitter account.

Her profile pic is quite funny... If you watch the anime "La Corda D'oro" then you'll know who the character she's cosplaying :)) (Ahem..Kahoko Hino...Ahem)

Her First tweet...


Romaji – Minna-san Konban wa! ☆ Twitter Debut! Mori Saki Desu (^O^) Follow Shite ne。
English – Good evening everyone! 
☆ Twitter Debut! I’m Mori Saki (^O^) Please follow ne~。
She is currently the first (and only) H!P Egg to have a Twitter plus one of the few to have an FC blog, which is great for fans since she has many chances to interact with them.
 Quote from: Hello!SayuNii

I was surprised to see the news. This is a great way of interacting with her fans. I was a fan of hers before when she was so active along with Maeda Yuuka etc... Now I rarely see her, So I'm glad and surprised to see her twitter :)

I already followed her twitter, but I still didn't read her posts...I'm updating my blog :)

Currently she has 25 tweets and She's following 42 people. Has 819 followers.

Official Twitter of Mori Saki

No comments:

Post a Comment