Thursday, October 7, 2010

Berryz Koubou- "Shining Power"


The tracklist and a preview of the song SHINING POWER has been released.

  1. Shining Power
  2. Chotto Samishii na
  3. Shining Power (Instrumental)
 I've already heard the preview of Shining Power. Like what I thought of before, it's somewhat alike to the B-side of MAJI BOMBER! which is MOON POWER. Compared to the MAJI BOMBER single this is disco-y and ballad-y. Sounds a bit like Ryuusei Boy (the Shining Shining part) This is still a preview so I don't know how the whole song sounds like...So far I'm loving it.

The Eng. Translation of the B-side title is Lonely for a moment. I gotta feeling that this one would be a ballad song. Just a feeling :>

Now for the preview...



Video uploaded by:  yattuke1

Release Date: November 10

No comments:

Post a Comment