Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Manoeri- "More Friends"


Mano Erina will release a second album entitled "More Friends"

I like the title because it sounds like a sequel to her first album. And I love how unique her albums are. Unlike the other units in H!P their album always has numbers (corresponding to the number of albums they have...Like "10 MY ME", "6th Otakebi", "Shocking 5", "Warugaki 1")

I think this is my favorite album title...well for now. I like the sound of it. MORE FRIENDS. It's like a heavenly place where you get to know people better and enjoy the time.

I'm pretty excited to hear what the songs would be...I really like Mano's songs that are ballad-y or ones like "Hanakotoba" & "Kono mune no tokimeki" But her songs like "Genkimono de Ikou!" and "Sekai wa Summer Party" are also fine for me.

I don't know much but hopefully more info will be released in the coming weeks or so...

Release Date: November 24

Amazon page (MORE FRIENDS-2nd Album)

No comments:

Post a Comment