Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chisa- 1st PB & Solo DVD


Okai Chisato from C-ute will have her first PB & Solo DVD! Although it is still untitled.

I'm so glad!!! I've heard a lot of news from C-ute today! Finally my C-ute's Smiles (or The C-ute version of Chinami) will have a her own solo PB and a Solo DVD ;) 

So who are the girls who doesn't have a PB yet? Does Mai have? I don't think so... I guess Mai, Nakky, Captain, Maasa? (I'm not sure with Maasa but I think I saw some solo pictures of her that looked like her PB...I'm not sure) <--That's for H!P Kids... Now in S/mileage...Wada Ayaka (I think?...) Fukuda Kanon & Ogawa Saki. Maeda Yuuka has a PB. In Morning Musume...We have Aika, Junjun, Linlin. I'm not sure if Junny & Linlin would get one...Aika she has a chance. If her fans support more. (If she has fans :P ) I'm sure the H!P Kids and S/mileage girls would get their own PB and an announcement in the near future.

Information about the PB Quote from Hello!SayuNii:
The news was revealed via a live Okaichansleep video stream where Chisa herself revealed the news to her fans.
Here is a translation of what she said on the video (translation by Oroboras):
 Everyone! Good morning! Indeed, the Okai Channel has, from this early in the morning, begun! Yes, you see, today, I have… a big announcement! jakajakajaka. Yes! I, Okai Chisato, on December 22nd, I’m announcing that I’ll be releasing a photobook! Yay! Yes, it’s been decided that a photobook and a DVD will be released on 22/12. I, Okai Chisato, am very nervous but I’ll do my best!
That means that, everyone, let’s say “cheers!” Then, everyone… does everyone have a drink? If you don’t then run, quick, go to the fridge and get one. Right. You’re back? Is it alright? Let’s go! Cheers!
Release Date: December 22

No comments:

Post a Comment