Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mimi Kitagami (Ogawa Mana)/ Ibu Himuro (Sugaya Risako)- "Oshare MY DREAM" & "Elegant Girl"


 COVERS: 

Regular:


Limited A:

Limited B:

Limited C:

Limited A, C, and Regular Edition CD Tracklist
  1. Oshare My Dream (おしゃれ マイドリーム, Fashionable My Dream) / Kitagami Mimi (CV Ogawa Mana) with MM Gakuen Gasshoubu
  2. Elegant Girl (エレガントガール) / Himuro Ibu (CV Sugaya Risako / Berryz Koubou)
  3. Oshare My Dream (Original Karaoke) (おしゃれ マイドリーム (オリジナルカラオケ))
  4. Elegant Girl (Original Karaoke) (エレガントガール (オリジナルカラオケ))
Limited Edition A DVD Tracklist
  1. Oshare My Dream (Music Video)
  2. Oshare My Dream (Making Video)
Limited Edition B CD Tracklist
  1. Elegant Girl
  2. Oshare My Dream
  3. Elegant Girl (Original Karaoke)
  4. Oshare My Dream (Original Karaoke)
Limited Edition B DVD Tracklist
  1. Elegant Girl (Music Video)
  2. Elegant Girl (Making Video)
 Among the 4 Covers...I like Limited A. I guess I'm getting attached to Ogawa Mana XD The 4 covers are all alike. They all have a simple background (It's just colored that's all) Except the color changed for Limited A & B...Limited A's Pink (Suited for Ogawa Mana) and Limited B's Purple (For Risa) then the Limited C & Regular versions both has a green background. I like Limited A-C. I'm not loving the regular version...:P

Well I think Ogawa Mana's "Oshare My Dream" already has a PV...while Risako's "Elegant Girl" will still be released. Here's the song... with Lyrics...

Release Date: October 13



No comments:

Post a Comment