Wednesday, October 6, 2010

S/mileage- “Warugaki 1″


Hey everyone! I'm going to do this quick because I've got something to do that's more important...I'm just trying to revive my blog ;)

Now the title's not so clear (unless you've heard of this news already) Well “Warugaki 1″ is the title of S/mileage's FIRST ALBUM. Yes...FIRST.

The English translation of the title is "Evil Brat 1" Like any other H!P album it has a number (corresponding to the number of albums the group has released. For S/mileage this is their first. The Eng. translation of the album is sort of weird and I guess they made it like that so that it has somewhat a connection to the title of S/mileage's first concert. I think the concert's title is "Devil Smile Angel Smile" Well I'm excited to hear the songs that will be in the album. One S/mileage produces awesome songs. But they are sort of hard to sing (for me) because the voices of the girls are too high for me..Well that's me :P

Release Date: December 8

No comments:

Post a Comment