Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UPDATES

Okay.. I haven't been updating my blog. So sorry. Well it's cuz I have another blog in wordpress and I'm thinking I should just make that as my main blog. Like I said before I think it's a bother to have a lot of blogs, but I want to keep this too. So...maybe I'll just import/export the things I post here or there... So please look at it too... OH! and...


HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY Hello☆ChiiNoRi!!

Yeah!! I started out last year October the first. I know October is about to end and I did this just now...well actually I remembered last week...I was sort of busy that time so I wasn't able to make that *points up* and greet myself here... but anyway this blog improved a lot and I'm thankful that you can visit my blog and read it. I wish that this blog would stay for another year! Thanks again for supporting Hello☆ChiiNoRi

Visit my other blog... Hello☆ChiiNoRi


No comments:

Post a Comment