Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cutie of the Month (April)

I know I know TOO early. BUT I'm making it in advance so that I wouldn't get lazy when the time comes. I've decided to make Feb Maa's month (Berryz) I've seen this really awesome picture of Maa's and I just couldn't stop looking at it! Now I've looked at my blog (this blog) and I've decided to update it and I saw the poll and the winner. It was still Eri (hehe) So, I've decided I'm going to make Maa the winner! Well here she is.

Congratulation Maa!!

Now for March..It'll be Ichigohime....KANON! Since it's Kanon's birthday I've decided to make it her month. :)

Congratulations & Happy Birthday Kanyon!! 

Look at that cutie!! Who wouldn't wanna hug her so tight? ><

But I've decided to put up the poll as early as now so that everyone could send in their votes. I didn't set up the due date or end date of the poll. Maybe on March. Oh..and the girls are the kyukii!! (9th gen)


  • Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖)
  • Ikuta Erina (生田衣梨奈)
  • Sayashi Riho (鞘師里保)
  • Suzuki Kanon (鈴木香音)
PLEASE VOTE!!!


Cutie of the Month (2011)

  • January - None
  • February - Sudo Maasa*
  • March - Fukuda Kanon*
  • April - ???
* - Not voted on

No comments:

Post a Comment