Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Chou Wonderful!6"



C-ute’s 6th album has been announced. Title “Chou Wonderful!6″ (lit. Ultra Wonderful!6)
The translation of the album’s title..I’m not that sure. I checked what “Chou” meant and the translation is “Ultra” It makes sense a little so I guess it really is the translation. Though I’m not that sure. In my last post I mentioned the album. I was rushing and didn’t have much time, but I still wanted to post it.
The album will be release one(1) month after Kiss Me Aishiteru‘s release (3/23) The limited edition will come with a DVD, which includes the jacket making of their shoot and also a dance shot version of their new single. BONUS!! A dance lessonfor “Kiss Me Aishiteru” will be included as well! >< The album will have seven(7) new songs. 
TRACKLIST already posted here
Release Date: March 23

No comments:

Post a Comment