Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kiss Me~ PV

Okay.. Yeah the title’s different.. I just shortened it kinda running here.. So the PV’s released! Finally! I would’ve posted this one together with the other “Kiss me Aishiteru” posts but putting it in a different post is okay too.. besides you won’t notice it if it’s not in the latest post.
So, anyway it starts like this a big room with a monitor/tv inside the room. And suddenly the monitor opens up and we see the faces of the girls (wearing the yellow/purple outfits..see they did use it..so I guess the Berryz outfits that were used on the concert will be used on the PV as well..)  oh and they were wearing this sort of headphones then the logo and title appears.
Next a dance shot and some shots that were similar to Momusu’s Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game (The part with the black room and were surrounded by a very claustrophobic wall)  Except their’s is white. Then there were the close-up version (I think the shots were they were sitting on a red chair and were singing their parts), and I think were holding apples?! Also they were wearing the headphones again.
This is the WEIRDEST but COOLEST PV I’ve seen by C-ute. I really like the PV very mature and different. Somewhat similar to the last Momusu single although the main theme of the video is white (bg). I’ve also noticed that the outfits used on the cover are not used at all here (PV) I guess it’s just for promotional purposes. Unlike the dance de Bakoon! Dress outfits.. they used it on the covers and also on the PV..but I think they did a good job not using it this time because it totally ruined Dance de Bakoon! PV (The dresses) So maybe it might’ve but who knows it could’ve contributed.
The PV was really good. Hopefully they’ll have better sales for this single. I’ll try to support them because I f*ing LOVE it! <3
Release Date: February 23
Uploaded by: ocutechannel

No comments:

Post a Comment