Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tracklist~!



So the tracklist of C-ute’s new album and Berryz’ new single has been released.
I’ll start with Berryz first…
  1. Heroine ni Narou ka!
  2. Hero Araru!
  3. Heroine ni Narou ka! (Instrumental)
So the first track is “Heroine ni narou ka!” (which means “I become a Heroine!” ) We’ve heard side-a (but only a part of it) side-b….maybe after a FULL preview release of side-a. Side-b’s (Hero Araru!) translation is “The hero appears“.
This single has really one theme. “HERO/HEROINE” I sort of like the idea that both sides talks about heroes/heroines. Although I’m not quite sure why they picked the name and why I like it. ??? Right now I’m not really sure what the b-side would sound like.
Release Date: March 2
Next C-ute’s new album!
01 Chou Wonderful!
02 Midnight Temptation
03 Kiss me Aishiteru
04 Iza, Susume! Steady go!
05 rururururu
06 Wakaretakunai…
07 Aitai Lonely Christmas
08 Circle
09 Dance de Bakon!
10 3ban houmu 3 ryou me
11 Campus life ~Umarete kite Yokatta~
Another 11-track album of C-ute’s.  Like their 4th Album they have a song that has the same title (“(4) Akogare MY STAR=★Akogare My STAR★“) So for this album they have the title “Chou Wonderful!6” (As usual they have the number of the album) and they have a song named after it “Chou Wonderful!” (lit. Ultra Wonderful/Really Wonderful“) I’m guessing this would be an up-beat song. Just a feeling :>
Their second track “Midnight Temptation” sounds like Maimi’s last solo song from the last album (“Lonely girl’s night“) From the title I think it’ll be something dark and mature. Their third track is “Kiss me Aishiteru” Of course everyone knows this already. Now the next track has a pretty interesting title. “Iza Susume Steady GO!” (lit. Emergency Advice! Steady Go!/Emergency Recommend! Steady Go!/ Emergency Advance! Steady Go!) I’m not quite sure if it’s the exact translation. That’s what came out.  I have a feeling it’ll be one of those lively up-beat C-ute songs. Or maybe it could be a song for Chisa/Mai/Nakky again :\
Rururururu“… I have a feeling it’ll be like Berryz Koubo’s “Yume de do UP” Just a feeling. I hope it goes to Nakky (SOLO!!) “Wakaretakunai…” I don’t know the translation :( My guess for this song it’ll be something ballad again or maybe somewhat like Manoeri’s “Uchi e Kaerou” Another single is included in the album which is “Aitai Lonely Christmas” (That’s the next track) This next track (the one after Aitai..) is another interesting title. “Circle” I don’t really know what it’ll sound like so C-ute just surprise me.
The next track is another single “Dance de Bakoon” Second to the last track is “3ban houmu 3 ryou me” I’m not sure what to expect here nor do I know the translation. So, yeah I’m speechless. For the album’s final track..”Campus life ~Umarete kite Yokatta~” (Their 12th single) and the last single that is included in the album.
This album sounds really interesting. I hope it’ll be better than the last one. (The good ones for me from the last album are Maimi’s & Airi’s solo. Maimi’s voice was bad though.)
Release Date: March 23

No comments:

Post a Comment