Sunday, February 6, 2011

Heroine Radio Preview!

Berryz Kobo’s newest single ”Heroine ni Narou ka!” now has a radio preview.
Finally! A preview has been released. It was aired on Momo’s radio show. I don’t know when she did but at least there is now. At the start of the video you’ll hear Momo talking about the new single. First she introduced it and asked us to listen to it. She must’ve said this new one is cool (I think) and sexy. I think I heard the word “Sexy”  when she introduced it. Starts at about 0:26 The vocals start at 0:48
Risako sings first. She did a good job..Didn’t ruin the song (at least) Then more girls sing their solo lines. From what I can hear everyone gets a solo, well I think everyone..I’m not really sure if I heard Yurina… Seriously I didn’t really hear her voice. Though maybe I just heard it differently.
The song’s chorus was the best. It sounded like another HP song though I’m not sure what..this part 1:56 & 2:16, The melody and beat of this part really sounds so familiar.. I’m guessing Morning Musume…Oh! I remember..”Please Please Please Please Go on!” I remember the song (Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON) High-King performed @ Hello Project Summer FANKORA! (’10) At about 0:46..
[youtube= http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u9IYD9shST8]
Uploaded by: marioshingai
If it’s not the same for you then whatever.
Anyway.. Here’s the video.. (Berryz)

Uploaded by: wxyrb

No comments:

Post a Comment