Sunday, February 6, 2011

Heroine Previews!


So I think everyone knows about the new single of Berryz (Heroine ni Narou ka!) I think we're on the same page. Well I've posted in my other blog the concert previews of this single. They were wore the same outfits as what they are using up there^. 

Berryz Koubou’s Heroine ni Narou ka! has some picture previews. It’s really small but at least we have right.
The outfits they used here are also used at the Winter concert (’11) So I’m guessing (like the yellow/purple outfits of C-ute) that it’s official. I’m glad they’ve picked mature and casual-ish clothes. The last one (Shining Power) was just Gehh. I hope they use another set of clothes as well (like C-ute’s casual and dance clothes)
Everyone has okay clothes but the one that I dislike is Miya’s. Everyone is wearing black and she just had to break it. She’s wearing a peach-colored dress with a denim vest. While the others are wearing black/white-themed clothes.
As for their hairstyles the most shocking is Captain’s hair in the picture. I don’t know if it’s natural or it’s extensions (but i doubt it if it’s natural) Anyway in the group shot (the second one) she looks a bit like Risako (Captain) :O Maasa looks like she doesn’t have bangs again! Chii’s hair sucks. Okay it’s good but the flyaway hair ruins it. Risako actually looks gorgeous here, and I’ve noticed that her hair grew (It was a bit shorter in Shining Power) Momo has the same hairstyle that she used in “Our Songs” (Buono!) and Yurina once again looks pretty and seems to be in the center again..I don’t know just maybe. Wait. Miya! Miya again stands out. She’s the only one wearing a hat. SUCKS. but at least she’s pretty and has a good voice right? :) *No offense to Miya’s fans.
Release Date: March 2

No comments:

Post a Comment