Friday, April 9, 2010

C-ute – “Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~” PV Preview Released


A CM for C-ute's 12th single entitled “Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~” has been released.

The PV Preview's kinda like Morning Musume's 39th single? The "Shouganai Yume Oibito" single... It's kinda like that. Well I liked the acting parts in it. And the tennis court dance shot mmmm ;)

Well if you compare it with their last single "Shock" It's way better. Has more color in it and well I can see this is really a better one. I also liked the part where they were putting make-up also kinda like Morning Musume's 42nd single... Where they had a make-up version. Except that someone else was putting on their make-up

Oh Oh!!! I also liked the part where Chisato & Mai were like playing baseball. It was so cute!!! Airi joined in! A wonderful pitch! >.<

The PV was quite different than I imagined... well  very very different. but it impressed be... Hopefully the whole PV will be released soon. So I can't wait!!!

Release date: April 28


Video Uploaded by: noridora11

No comments:

Post a Comment