Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello!Project 2010 Poll





Okay That's my Result in Hello!Blog's 2010 Poll




 Members:

Top 3:  SURPRISE!!!

4: Hehe....Cutie Momo!!!

5: Mano-licious

6-10: My faves from different groups

11-15: Average girls

16-20: Okay-ish girls
21-23: I dis like her yet I like her
24: The cutest girl in H!P (NOT)  Okay I just dislike her for being too CUTE!!!


25: Ewwwww

Groups:
 
Top 1: Totally obvious!
2: S/mileage....Very awesome group (becuase Kanon's in it)

3: Again...I know! Mano-licious!!!
4: C-ute....hmmm cuz they're "CUTE"??? :))

5: BUONO!... My Top 5 because they seem like they are slipping away from me...:|

6: Morning Musume...Okay-ish .... I'm not a big fan of them
7: Guardians 4...Not Ew or Awesome...average..though I'm not that fond of them
  
If you want to vote go to Hello!Blog...If you enter you can get some CD's (A draw) Okay.. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment