Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kusumi Koharu will open an Ameba blog


Picture source: Facebook Koharu fan page

Former Morning Musume member, Kusumi Koharu has just announced that she will open up an Ameba blog.

She announced it herself: 


"When I graduated from MM, I thought a lot about my own future.

As I was hearing a lot of opinions from various people on how I should try being a model or an actress, I began to think about using my knowledge of “food and health” for work. These are things I’ve studied since I was little, when I wanted to be like models.
Of course, I will still challenge myself in things I can do like modeling and singing, but I want to also pursue work that relate to what I’m interested in: “food” and “health.”
From now on, I want to communicate to my fans in all kinds of context, so please support me!

I will start a blog at ameba on 4/26! Please take a look!"
Source: SayuNii

The blog will open on April 26

No comments:

Post a Comment