Friday, April 16, 2010

C-ute - Official Gree blog Opened


C-ute officially opened up a Gree blog.

Currently they have 1 post. And that entry has 657 comments! o.O I'm surprised yet not really. because in one day they already have that much comments! Also they've got 1,692 Friends! I am shocked. The Blog's avatar is them. With their "Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~" Outfits.

Their blog entry is...



はじめまして!キュートです。

皆さん、こんにちは。

今日からキュートのブログがはじまりま~す絵文字

たくさんの方に見てもらえるように頑張りますので、ヨロシクお願いします絵文字絵文字
"


Here's the translation (the title's my own translation because I can understand a bit of hiragana) While the text is translated by Google.

"Nice to meet you! We're C-ute" =title

"Hello, everyone.
Beginning today or blog-Su cute Pictogram
I'll work hard as you can see so many people, thank you Best regards PictogramPictogram"


Ahh..okay I'm kinda sad that Berryz doesn't assosciate much with their fans T-T I hope that they too will have a blog! Ahh...almost forgot the link!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment