Friday, April 16, 2010

S/mileage- "Yume Miru 15sai" Covers Released

 
The covers for S/mileage's 1st major Single "Yume Miru 15sai" has been released.

Now..the very first cover is the regular version. The second cover's the Limited A, and the last cover's the Limited B.

The Regular version is quite simple, though it has a nice close-up of them. What I don't like about the cover (not just this one) is that Kanon & Saki have their hair short! If you didn't knew that then check out their blogs and you'll see they cut it a long time ago! Uhm.. Only DAWA's & Yuuka's stayed the same.

The Limited A's my favorite. It shows them kinda daydreaming about something with sweets in front of them. It's cute. I love the pink air (okay I know it's the background...) above them and well it kinda shows a light feeling.

The Limited B's okay. I love how they sat, with their legs crossed. Now the color theme here's kinda different from the Regular & the Limited A. It's orange now. Not half bad actually.

Oh.. and the c/w of this single is entitled "Thank you! Cream Brulee no Yuujou." I like the title ;)
isn't "Cream Brulee" the food? and "Yuujou" means "Friendship" So.. it's like "Thank you! Cream Brulee's Friendship" Well.. what a cute title >.< I'm so excited to hear the preview

Release Date: May 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment