Friday, April 2, 2010

C-ute – “Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~” Covers and Tracklist Released

Top Left – Limited A, Bottom Left – Limited B, Right – Regular

Track list:
01. Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~
02. Tachi Agare Otome Tachi
03. Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~ (Instrumental)


The covers and track list for C-ute’s 12th single "Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~" have been released on the official H!P site.

I am surprised to see that the regular CD cover is large. It isn't the usual square shaped cover. It's like the cover of SNSD's latest album. I'm not sure if it's their 3rd...but anyway the shape of the album and C-ute's cover here is practically the same. The limited A is a good cover, with them posing. I think Airi's in the middle. For me, I love the limited B cover. It's nice and simple. Oh..and what I like about the limited B is that their background's color is just pink, well dark pink. It kinda adds a nicer touch. Overall the covers are great! More than I expected. Well for the regular cover, I'm not quite sure what will happen.

The track list...Well we all heard the side-A, I'll still post the side-B...

Now the only thing left to be released is the PV. Hopefully it'll be awesome!

Release date: April 28

No comments:

Post a Comment