Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mano Erina- "Onegai Dakara..." Covers Released


Picture Source: Hello SayuNii

The very first cover is the Limited A. While the second cover's the Limited B. The third cover shown is the Regular cover. The last cover shown is the Single V.

These are the covers for Mano Erina's 7th single "Onegai Dakara..."

The Limited A for me is kinda plain for me...but I'm not saying it's bad. It's just too plain for me...

The Limited B for me is kinda cute. If only Manoeri smiled like the way she smiled in the regular cover.

The Regular Cover for me is super super cute! I wonder why they made this the regular cover. well I loved the way she smiled and well it's good it's different because both Limited a&b have the blue background. while this one and the single V cover has the white background.  again I love her cute face here >.<

The single V's kinda better than the regular... why? hmmmmm...I don't really know. I guess Manoeri's showing this other side of her. If you compare this to the Limited A, I guess I'll say I like this one better. :|

Single Release: May 12
Single V Release: May 19

Amazon Page for Manoeri's 7th single- Regular
Amazon Page for Manoeri's 7th single- Limited A
Amazon Page for Manoeri's 7th single- Limited B
Amazon Page for Manoeri's 7th single- Single V

No comments:

Post a Comment