Thursday, April 22, 2010

Michishige Sayumi- "La" PB Cover & Preview released


Sayumi's PB "La" have been released. I don't really like her that much (because of her over cuteness, sorry sayu fans) but yes I do think she's pretty. The cover is simple but eye-catching =_= (what am I??!! No dirty thoughts please :P) Okay what I mean is even though it's simple it has something that I can't really explain :P


Among the 3 previews, I think I like the 2nd & the 3rd preview ;) The first preview she kinda looks sad and uhm... emo-ish?? Not like Sayu :|  but the 2nd & the 3rd preview is sad-ish with a bit of sexy :)

Release date: April 26

Official Wanibooks page for Sayumi's PB

Oh.. and here's the translation of the text:

PB Michishige Sayumi "La" to be released on 10/04/26
"Morning Musume. Active as the latest album released way Yumi weight and very active in variety shows and as a solo! The photos from this set in Guam, the room wearing her cute bathing suits and loose vivid red and black dress, fully expressing the beauty of her evening dress to fit in orange, We have not peaked introduce her current appeal. 

Now 20 years old through teens susceptible, we cut to the detailed work is her growth and change and become mature jerk than before. Making DVD with."



Source: Official Wanibooks page for Sayumi's PB

No comments:

Post a Comment