Saturday, December 19, 2009

Buono! 10th - Our Songs

Buono! 10th single - Our Songs
Out 2010-02-03

The new ED for Shugo Chara Dokki.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay! like WHOAH! XD
Buono's fast these days! Well this is awsome! cuz... they have a new single and here comes a new album too! XD Hope there's more! XD

Oh! yes... there is... Buono will have a concert and it's title is Winter Fiesta I think? or Winter Feast...?? Well I'll post it anyways.. soo wait! :D

Hopefully this should be good... like "my boy" but I dunno why a lot of people in the forum site I go to says that Bravo (2x) wasn't that good.... well my personal opinion is that the single was cute and awesome! XD

Okay Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment