Saturday, December 19, 2009

Me.....

jp name

I got this from a translator... where your name gets translted... or what-so-ever...
Well... I felt like posting about myself... (DUH!) this is my blog :)

Me and my frined (like 2 or 3 years ago??)
sam-chan elaine-chan deshuuuu
--->My friend is the one in the left amd am the one in the right... :D (in case)

Since that was an old picture..... :) I didn't have bangs yet... sooo my hair was kinda ugly... (but my mom says it's way better w/o the bangs.... well I kinda forced her to bring me to the salon to cut my hair which leads to having bangs... :D)

okay................

me, brothers, &.. erin

--> This was taken like last year (summer) well... Those are my siblings as you can see... I'm the one in the left corner... (My aunt insisted on taking the picture) Apparantly It was so hot that's why I borrowed the sun glasses.... :D

Okay....Lastly This was taken last Summer....
me n brother

---> and I'm with my brother and I had bangs like last year... (and every 4 months I cut them... )
okay.........
This picture shows that I still have my bangs and I'm with my weird brother (if you ever read this sorry... I couldn't think of another word to say.. or rather type....)

Well.. look at the time... I have such a blabby mouth (or talkative if you'd prefer it :D) well... bye for now I guess I'll blog again in the morning :D

No comments:

Post a Comment