Monday, December 14, 2009

School-Kanon's Blog

Today School was tough! and my test scores this quarter was kinda okay. All of them passed and well.. they are good. I especially love my Social Studies test score. It's perfect! (I mean by my score!) and well my school life seem to pass by like the breeze.

Ahhhh.... well.. you see... this guy I like in class well... he said some awful  stuffs about me. (Directly to me as a joke I think...)  well i won't say the exact thing but it offended me. :,(

Well..Before I thought of happy things I almost cried. Then I went to the net and listened to "Suki Chan" really.... nice :) It cheered me up!!! (Go! S/mileage!!!) ^o^

Okay change topic
The other night While I was on the forum site I went to see Fukuda Kanon's Blog!!! (updated, really fast!)
http://ameblo.jp/kanon-fukuda/

Today, she had a new post... (though I'm did not quite understand it that much... :( )
Fukuda Kanon

In one of her post she LOVES Strawberries.... Since she loves them I feel like eating them all up!!!! :)  thought my favorite food is (fruit) is.... GRAPES!!!!!

Im trying to save all of her pictures in her blog. And I'll try to post it here in my OWN!!! Blog :D


But for now.... BYEEEE!!!!
さようなら!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment