Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Travel!

Hey!

We traveled for 3 (or actually 4) days. It was on December 26 (after Christmas day!) to the 28th.

It was fun, because I sat on my crush's car! XD
When we traveled we had 5 cars (or rather we brought 5 cars) We weren't only the one (our family) but we were also with our close friends (they brought their families as well) ;)

Okay... The day seemed like a month, we kept on moving and passing trees & stuffs...
It was practically boring! (though I was able to play some tekken 6!)  

When we arrived at the stop over, We ate first then they cleaned-up (the grown-ups) I bathe while other (specifically my brothers... are playing tekken) then I just watched them. All were asleep but them... and me! :) but after a while I slept (cuz there was nothing good to watch on TV!)

I woke up at like 3 or 4 in the morning. Some of the grown-ups are awake and as usual I was the first to wake up! (among us 4--> siblings) I first brushed my teeth then I bathe then I dressed-up then I waited for a while (watch tv) then about 6 in the morning we all ate. Then we packed up then went to mass :) 


About 10 am we travelled again. Though it was short cuz we were near the place we were supposed to be... :)

When we got there (like an hour or 2) we ate then me & my lil sis and a friend & my brother went to the beach and played for a while then... we went back I played for a while then we went to the beach again then well... swam! XD


We went back then we uh... I played hangaroo :) and then we ate.... then I listened to music until I fell asleep!

I woke up 3 again (am) then... I bathe, ate then we got ready!!! We left and when we reached this place my crush & I were separated cuz they went first while we stayed behind to buy souveniers. 


I kept thinking about him. I actually thought he was the guy outside when we stopped for a break. I really thought it was him though it was kuya hans (tito hans?) well... we got home at like 3 in the morning and well... it was a fun experience! the trip back didn't seem that long! weird!


Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment