Sunday, December 20, 2009

Good Morning!

おはようございます!!!

Okay..... I didn't post yesterday cuz' I went to the mall with my family & Later on We had this christmas Party... So My hands were full yesterday....

I was able to buy my gift for my brothers! Although I still don't have a gift for my mom & dad :)
Oh.. BTW this 26th of December My family & I (& some close family friends), will go to the North (AGAIN!) It sucks cuz we've been there for like 3X this past years.... I mean one last year & another last last year and the year before that! I mean I've seen the place and all I did nothing there but sleep, played for a while, swam for a while (I don't want to have a sunburn & I don't want to get a tan!) :P

Okay....  Since there is no way out of this I just have to think of positive things like my mom said I could bring my DS..... & Well.. That's it :D (I know it SUCKS!)

Okay anyways... The Christmas Party yesterday wa half fun & half boring.. :D
Mainly becuase I won Php 500 (which adds up to like PHP3000 in my savings!) And Boring cuz I kept thinking about going home cuz, the venue we are at is just like a street away from us! XD So.. it's also nice in lots of ways I get to play the piano, though their piano is kinda off and the quality of the keys isn't good... But it still made a beautiful sound in lots of ways.. .:D

Okay.... I have no more to talk about soo for now BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment