Monday, December 21, 2009

Cutting Hair

Good Afternoon People!

This morning was dreadful, mainly because I cut my bangsg (secretly) 
Now, I was curious! so I did cut it... & well the result was bad. Luckily, I didn't cut my whole bangs I kept the ones on the side, Just the middle bangs.... :D


Okay I early slept all morning! so I wasn't able to update my blog, but I was able to go to the forums! :)

I have nothing more to say. (for now) but I was also planning to post something about the PV of C-ute's newest single "SHOCK!" the song was nice and all but the PV wasn't that good. Most of the members in the forum site I go to agree as well! 

The PV seems like a soloist (that would be Airi!) & her so called 'back-up dancers" (the other members of C-ute) but I really think that the other girls would have their spotlight sometime. But sometimes I don't really mind that Airi owns most of their songs/PV. She is gorgeous! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment