Saturday, December 19, 2009

Test, Test & More Test!!!

Hey!!
こんばんは!!!!

えど......

私の名前は 清水優香 [ゆうか] です!!!!


あの.... Im going Japanese!!! XD

Well... as you see... I'm studying the language... and I can say I am improving.. :)

Oh... and the Kanji name... (etc... etc...) Long STORY!

..................................................................................................................................
Well.... Today We finnished our test!!! (FINALLY!)
We don't have school no more..... (ああ!!!!) Well.. I'm wishing for a long and no ending vacation!!

You see I don't feel like going to school!! But time is really fast.. so I just have to not enjoy myself right?? :D

Well.. My tests were pretty good... except one I won't mention but it's really stupid!! full of Essay Questions!
I have no idea why.. but the Math test was super-duper-duper easyyyyy!!! XD

But I shouldn't let my confidence win.. when we get our results, that's the time to celebrate right?? :)

Well.. I want to stay more but BUH-BYE!!!

おやすみなさい!!!! EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment