Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Suki-chan" PV Preview Released (Short Ver,)

Finally!!!! the Preview's released!! (well the other preview is shorter, so this one's better)

It's not what I expected. It's a  whole lot cuter! thought it's too bad that kanon's in the far right corner (every time) so Yuuka's the star again. -_-

Saki3 (Ogawa Saki) didn't get much spotlight in this single (indie). Wada I guess got more lines, also Kanon. (yay!)

The interesting shots of the PV was when they were all sitting there in the hay I guess... They were uhm... cute there! (though I still say Kanon's the cutest among the 4!) XD

The dance shot's okay I guess...  I like their outfit's. Hairstyle's are simple except for one shot there... the one on the hay. Their outfits there were cute!!!


I'll give them a 9 out  of 10 rating!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b3AuTYgBTU


But it was a good preview.


The Single V's released on 1/2!!! Let's all wait! and also wish for the Longer Ver. (PV)

No comments:

Post a Comment