Saturday, March 6, 2010

Berryz Koubou- "Otakebi Boy WAO!" PV & Close-up version Released

 Okay...The two videos were released a few days ago... or weeks? Well... the MV's starting to grow on me, before my opinion on the preview was kinda bad.... but now I'm starting to love it more! I mean it's so cool!!! The opening was super super cool! like the tree was struck by lightning and then the music started and the girls started to chant "OH WAO WAO!" I love that part! and then they like have super powers! I totally love it!

They totally stand out in the video cuz of their outfits... I mean it's cute and all, but it doesn't really suit the whole idea.... well anyways... I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's good that they stand out :P well I also love their sorta antenna XD Chinami was so cute!!!! and Momo too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment