Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tsugunaga Momoko & Natsuyaki Miyabi- Ai ni wa Ai Desho ( 愛には 愛でしょ ) Preview Released


A track from Berryz Koubou's 6th album "Ai ni wa Ai Desho"  has been released. The girls who sang the song are Buono members (of course also Berryz Koubou members) Tsugunaga Momoko & Natsuyaki Miyabi.

I think it's a nice song, very passionate love song. I love the guitar solos in the song a very nice touch.and I'm very glad that they gave these two a duet. My friend (Miyabeam/Miyafan) is so happy that Momo & Miya got a duet song in their latest album, bad thing-not out yet!

I think this song is good for concerts. Like the duet song of Momo & Captain, I really love that song! ("Ah! Merry-go-round") So I think this will have the same effect it had on me. I'm practically loving it! I'm glad Momo did her "Buono voice" because I noticed that Momo doesn't really have a squeaky voice in Buono, when she's singing for some Berryz Koubou single or something she uses the mousy voice, So I'm glad she used her Buono voice here. Miyabi was great. I love her voice. It's not too high nor too weird. (not like mine so weird and high at the same time)

Release date: March 31

Video Uploaded by: sada956

No comments:

Post a Comment