Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sudo Maasa & Kumai Yurina- "Ground Demo Rouka Demo Medatsu Kimi" (グランドでも廊下でも目立 つ君)

















A track from Berryz Koubou's album "Ground Demo Rouka Demo Medatsu Kimi" has been released. The song was performed by Sudo Maasa & Kumai Yurina.

I'm glad for both of them, especially Maasa because I think this is another opportunity for her to shine more. Maasa really impressed me on their Autumn concert and in their latest PV. I really thought she was a star. Not like before, I didn't really noticed her that much. So I hope she gets more lines and more songs, if a solo song better!

Compare this to Miya & Momo's song in the album, I like Miya & Momo's song better. I didn't really like the melody. And it didn't really have a catchy tune...So, It kinda disappointed me when I heard it. When the music began, I didn't like it :| it's too uhm...I can't describe it, but I didn't like it. (Okay I keep on saying I didn't like it, blah... so I'll stop now and here's the video)

Release date: March 31


Video Uploaded by: NikkiVonTrashy

No comments:

Post a Comment