Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maeda Yuuka & Yaguchi Mari star in "Hoshisuna no Shima no Chiisana Tenshi ~Mermaid Smile~."



As You can see S/mileage member Maeda Yuuka, and former Morning musume member star in a movie "Hoshisuna no Shima no Chiisana Tenshi ~Mermaid Smile~."

Uhm, wow! another S/mileage member gets a movie! I'm actually happy that S/mileage is very active this year...and I think it's nice that they are like promoting each member, like all members of S/mileage has a blog and that their website is actually cool. It frequently amazes me every time I go there!

Back to the movie, I think it's about mermaids or something since the title has the word "mermaid smile" on it :) well their location also looks like a beach location or something so anyways it's something worth waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment