Saturday, March 6, 2010

“Shugo Chara! Clips ♪ Best” DVD Cover and Tracklist Released

 

The cover and tracklist for the DVD PV compilation titled Shugo Chara! Clips ♪ Best which will feature PVs from Buono!, Shugo Chara Egg!, and Guardians 4 has been released.



Well I'm not that surprise, well yeah a bit since this is a PV compilation, why is the song "Arigatou~ Ookiku Kansha!~" one of the tracks in the DVD? It doesn't have a PV, or does it? I'm sorry, I did not go online these past few days, and I'm really outdated!!! but I can sometimes sneak into my brothers room :D 
Here's the story... I'm kinda grounded, so what I do during the week ends are like read then, listen to my ipod, sometimes goof of... get the point? well there, so I'm sorry everyone! :)

Back to Shugo Chara, well here's the tracklist,

  • Going On! / Guardians 4
  • PARTY TIME / Guardians 4
  • School Days / Guardians 4
  • Omakase♪Guardian / Guardians 4
  • Shugo Shugo! / Shugo Chara Egg!
  • Minna no Tamago / Shugo Chara Egg!
  • Arigatou ~Ookiku Kansha!~ / Shugo Chara Egg!
  • Kokoro no Tamago (Dance Shot Ver.) / Buono!
    ★Bonus★
  • Guardians 4「Going On!」Official Release Event!!
    [Guest appearance]Shugo Chara Egg!・Buono!

Okay,  like I said that song doesn't have a PV, so it'll be interesting once the DVD's out so here

The release date is on March 17, few more days :)
Oh.... and don't forget,  Fukuda Kanon's 15th birthday is on March 12!!!! I'll post a special in my other blog ;) 

Nakayosi site Shugo Chara info

No comments:

Post a Comment