Tuesday, March 30, 2010

C-ute - to appear on Music Japan

C-ute will appear on Music Japan. The song they will perform hasn't been specified yet, but "Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~" is most likely to be the song.

God in this video everyone looked good! I love Chisato's hair!!! So straight!!! On the other hand Mai's hair looked a bit messy. In 0:16 Mai & Chisato were hogging up the camera so Nakky wasn't seen. and I think she kinda gave up and went away :( I think the clothes they were wearing in the video are the clothes used for the PV. My opinion... It's okay. I mean I won't say something too bad since I don't really like PINK that much. even though my blog's full of pink :)) LOL.. SO here...


Recording date is set for April 26 and the episode will air either on May 2 or May 9.





NHK Site w/ Info about Music Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment