Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shimizu Saki, Tokunaga Chinami & Sugaya Risako- "Yakimochi wo Kudasai!"

























A track from Berryz Koubou's 6th album "Yakimochi wo Kudasai!"  has been released. Shimizu Saki (Berryz Koubou's Captain), Tokunaga Chinami (My fav. girl in Berry Koubou) & Sugaya Risako (Youngest girl and the girl who gets most of the solo lines) are the singers in this track.

I love it!!! My reasons
1. Captain & Chinami sang it
2. I love the happy tune of the song
3. It's all perfect!!!

Okay.. :) You see when I heard it I was like "AH! A happy song!" (in a good way) and the guitar (like Momo & Miya's duet song) is the perfect way to make it perfect! The vocals of Captain, Chii & Risako are too a good factor.

Release date: March 31


Video Uploaded by: hermioneisinlove1

No comments:

Post a Comment